Tuesday, April 28, 2020

TOBIS ELLWOOD MP AN UTTER HYPOCRITE

In the Bournemouth Echo newspaper today, they report on Ellwood's interview on the BBC newsnight show of last Thursday. He was apparently interviewed by the programmes host, one Emma Burnett. He was obviously pulled onto the programme by the BBC as the government offered no spokesperson to talk on their behalf, about what is going on in care homes re PPE.

This proves that Tobias has put his name about to all media outlets, as being a willing person to talk about any subject under the sun. After all he's an MP and an ex Army one at that. But there are 630 at least MP's to choose from so, why is it always this poshboy who gets in front of the camera?? I wouldn't mind betting he's in all the medias sites, because he knows the right people who have put intothe media, good word about 'our brainy poshlad Tobias, who knows everything about everything! He's your boy and he will do it for a reasonable fee.

The interview was about care homes as I've said and Tobias opined that Bournemouth has a lot of care homes.....so does that automatically make him an expert on all care homes and what is going on in them, with this virus?? As I have mentioned in previous posts, IT IS A FACT THAT WE HAVE THE GREATEST CONCENTRATION OF PENSIONERS IN THE COUNTRY AND CORRESPONDINGLY MANY CARE HOMES. Yet where has TOBIAS ELLWOOD MP been since February, as I have mentioned a few times, IN THE AREA HE REPRESENTS??????? Too busy filling his pockets giving interviews all over the place and mostly in London no doubt and not amongst we peasants of the greater Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch connurbation.

However what really got right up my nose and which shows what a massive hypocrite he is>>> is what he said to Emma in relation to her question to him about care workers in care homes having to work with little or no PPE and would he do that?: - "You are putting a hypothetical question to me. You asked me personally, I would continue my work because that is the person I am" Give that man a medal the bloody 'HERO'- remember that he IS A HERO!! Pass me a sick bag.

So what he is saying is that he is a caring person, so would work in a care home, even without any PPE and THAT IS SUPREMLY HYPOCRITICAL. Why you may ask, but to ask that question you obviously haven't been reading this blog. For when I as a constituent of his, asked him to help me get justice, because of the unlawful actions of government departments, especially in the justice system, whilst he said he would (because he is a caring person-as he claims). Yet it was all a lie and eventually when I got him in a corner he refused to act any further by using the lie that I had abused him. But he failed to supply any evidence when asked, that I had. THIS IS THE ACT OF AN UTTER HYPOCRITE......But that's lying politicians for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment