Friday, April 24, 2020

TOBIAS ELLWOOD MP - BRAINBOX OF THE 21ST CENTURY

Well our 'hero' brainbox and know all, about everything on the planet, is still at it. The thing is, you just know why he is doing this and its not to save the planet and our country,or to serve his constituents, but to give himself more gravitas in the hope Boris will at last recognise what a plus he would be if brought back into his cabinet. For there isn't a subject that he doen't know heaps about. He hopes that Boris will be thinking: "For God damn it, he is being seen on TV all the time spouting forth on all sorts of subjects.  So he must be someonethat definitely in my cabinet and maybe we made a mistake kicking him out of my cabinet, regardless of the fact I did that as he was a remainer and went against me."

There he was yet again on some TV news programme last night pontificating about fly tipping of all this. Is there no subject matter that this brainbox isn't an absolute authority on? Bugger his constituency and how his constiuents are fairing over this virus madness. How can I help them, especially all the 'oldies' that proliferate in the whole Bournemouth greater area ? No they don't matter even though 16K of them voted me in. They would vote for a monkey if one were put up at the next election, so I'm safe when that comes round, so I can get away with anything and getting myself further up the greasy politics pole is much more important to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment